|Genre||Romance, Historical drama, Tragedy|
|Director||Malu L. Sevilla|
Avel E. Sunpongco
Manny Q. Palo
|Writer(s)||Danica Mae S. Domingo|
Hazel Karyl Madanguit
Jose A. Dizon Jr.
|Original Run||March 10, 2014 - October 24, 2014|
Ikaw Lamang (Lit. Only You) is a 2014 Philippine period drama television series directed by Malu L. Sevilla and Avel E. Sunpongco, starring Coco Martin, Kim Chiu, Julia Montes, and Jake Cuenca. The series premiered on ABS-CBN and worldwide on TFC on March 10, 2014, replacing Got to Believe. It is the ninth television drama in the Philippines made by ABS-CBN filmed in high definition.
- Main article: Timeline
In a world where the difference between the rich and the poor is like the distance between heaven and earth, friends who will become lovers will try to defy all odds. Samuel (Coco Martin), a plantation worker and Isabelle (Kim Chiu), a haciendera will fall for each other and start to unravel the secrets of their families' past. Will true love can overcome the time and situation they belong?
- Coco Martin as Samuel S. Hidalgo/Gabriel Hidalgo
- Kim Chiu as Isabelle Miravelez-Hidalgo/Andrea Hidalgo/Jacqueline Sangalang
- Julia Montes as Monalisa "Mona" Roque-Hidalgo
- Jake Cuenca as Franco Hidalgo
- KC Concepcion as Natalia Hidalgo
- Ronaldo Valdez as Don Maximo Salazar
- Tirso Cruz III as Gov. Eduardo Hidalgo
- John Estrada as Don Gonzalo Miravelez
- Cherie Gil as Miranda Salazar-Hidalgo
- Angel Aquino as Rebecca Miravelez
- Cherry Pie Picache as Elena Severino-Hidalgo
- Daria Ramirez as Trinidad Severino
- Ronnie Lazaro as Pacquito
- Spanky Manikan as Damian Severino
- Meryll Soriano as Guadalupe "Lupe" Roque
- Lester Llansang as Calixto de la Cruz
- Christopher de Leon as older Franco Hidalgo
- Amy Austria as older Isabelle Miravelez-Hidalgo
- Joel Torre as older Samuel Hidalgo
- Rio Locsin as older Guadalupe "Lupe" Roque
- Noni Buencamino as older Calixto de la Cruz
- Mylene Dizon as Tessa
- Smokey Manaloto as Roger
- Arlene Muhlach as Esther
- Jojit Lorenzo as Mark
- Jana Casandra Agoncillo as young Natalia Hidalgo
- Charles Jacob Briz as young Gabriel Hidalgo
- Simon Ibarra as Romeo de la Cruz
- Tiya Pusit as Yaya Soledad
- Vangie Labalan as Yaya Conchita
- John Medina as Juancho
- Menggie Cobarrubias as Priest
- Marita Zobel as Rebecca's aunt
- William Lorenzo as Luis San Gabriel
- Rolando Inocencio as Miranda's informant
- Raquel Monteza as Dr. Borromeo
- Zaijan Jaranilla as young Samuel Severino
- Xyriel Manabat as young Monalisa "Mona" Roque
- Louise Abuel as young Franco Hidalgo
- Alyanna Angeles as young Isabelle Miravelez
- Ella Cruz as young Guadalupe "Lupe" Roque
- JB Agustin as young Calixto de la Cruz
|1.||"Ikaw Lamang (Teleserye Version)"||Gary Valenciano||4:37|
|2.||"Somewhere (Classic Version)"||Angeline Quinto||4:03|
|3.||"Pers Lab"||Marion Aunor||2:45|
|4.||"Sa Aking Pag-Iisa"||Juris||3:06|
|7.||"Somewhere (Standard Version)"||KZ Tandingan||3:07|
|8.||"Ikaw Lamang (Teleserye Version) [Karaoke Version]"||Gary Valenciano||4:35|
List of Tracks that wasn't included in the albumEdit
- The Birds and The Bees
- Twist and Shout
- Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita
- The Hustle
- In episode 110, some scene echoes from the 1997 film Titanic.
- In the trade trailer of the series, the trailer uses the film version of the theme song.
- The theme song was also used in the film Dubai.
- There was a mistake in episode 110 where a ferry was in a slant position in order to sink. It was clearly seen that the ferry wasn't in a slant position because the sea was also in a slant position.
- The diary and the fireflies are the important things in the series.
- The fireflies symbolizes as the sign of Isabelle and Samuel's romance.
- According to the legend, if you chase a firefly and then you met someone, that will be your true love.
- The slang term "Weh" was already used in the 2005 era even if the slang was invented 3 years later.
- Kim Chiu wears a wig of portraying Isabelle during the early 1970s era.
- In Elena's mansion, the furnitures' designs are modern.
- Samuel's appearance during the 1984 era is similar to Ninoy Aquino.
- Julia Montes was rumored to play the role of Natalia Hidalgo even though she already exit Ikaw Lamang.
- The song "Ikaw Lamang" another version by Angeline Quinto which is used in Ina Kapatid Anak, was used in Book 2. It is considered as the current theme song of Ikaw Lamang however, the theme song which is sung by Gary Valenciano is still can be heard during the intro of the show.
- This is the first period drama of ABS-CBN.
- The titlecard of Book 2 is almost similar to the titlecard of Esperanza.
- Ikaw lamang book 1- was not even about samuel and isabelle's love story cause it focused more on mona and samuel's loved story. Even death samuel and mona ended up together.
- Samuel and mona are destined to be together. Many viewers said it like this especially fans of it.